Payment options


The CSEA provides several methods for the Obligee to receive his/her support obligation.  The following provides the various options available for receiving support.

Your options


Whenever possible, payments must be made through a withholding notice from the income of the Obligor and forwarded to Ohio Child Support Payment Central (CSPC) by the employer.  When necessary a withholding notice will be sent to Unemployment, Workers Compensation, or to a financial institution.  Self-employed Obligors must make alternate arrangements.

Obligated amounts are always expressed by the CSEA in monthly increments and commence with the date expressed by the Court Order, the hearing date or the filing date of the order.  On new orders, before wage withheld amounts begin to be received by CSPC, the Obligor needs to make the payment on his/her own.

Your options